Tuesday, January 29, 2008

IF JUSTICE IS FOUND IN THE STREETS! OOH GOD HELP US

Everyone knows by now that a Member of Parliament for Embakasi has been shot, His name is Hon Mellitus Mugambi Were [edit]. Whoever did that killing should be rest assured that he is the greatest enemy of Kenya this today. I don't know that it is not a political killing, anyway RIP Were.
 
However i am deeply concerned at the level of insanity that is prevailing in Kenya. I hear the violence has spread to Thika & Nyeri. People have taken upon themselves to evict others out of their places of living. Dare i ask who is it that was given land for free that could be still alive?
 
Who has shown people that the only way out of their misery is to evict others who have nothing to do with their kith & kin being evicted.
 
It is a sad day we are having. May God help us!
 

2 comments:

  1. A vicious circle has began, that is all I can say at this point in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with acolyte......

    My understanding of the violence that's taking place right now in Central and some parts of Rift Valley is that it's a Kikuyu retaliation supported by the Mungiki, the GSU and the Government.

    What I am still not clear on at all is what the interests of R.O. and Kibaki are in the violence because it seems to me, I may be wrong but a lot of sources seem to support the idea, that they can end the violence at any moment?

    So why don't they?

    Anyway, my 2 cents

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7206658.stm

    ReplyDelete