Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Is holiday really over



It will take a long time to recover from this holiday it seems.



I feel like hating on Aco because it was his Birthday yesterday
.
Seeing that Aco is on a chaste mission I can only ask:

What if Aco had a babe and she wanted some

Is Aco chilling becoz he wants to or is it he has been promised marriage if he can chill

Aco has almost exhausted his sperm bank and at that rate it is running out

Aco is a virgin

Aco junior has let him down

Aco is under serious clinical stress

Aco is learning boxing

Aco has met a virgin

Aco realized the gals are going to kill him

Aco is recovering from over indulgence

Aco is saving himself for the next

Aco is yet to meet KM

Aco think not being chaste is being used

Hating over (ducking stones)

Happy Birthday Aco…May you live to see your chilling days as a waste of Valuable Recovery Time,.or Valuable Copulation Time wasted

Anyway I hope you had a fantastic Easter. Me went down to Malindi and twas fantastic (don’t ask how)

Now on the Meet Up
To be more specific the following people have not forwarded their numbers to me

Prousette (a.k.a Mama Nyumi)
Tomas
Kidada
Sammie
Afro M
Bilonare
Moments

I have the following numbers
KM
Gish
Nick
Ms K
Kritik
Mudskippah
Samborera
Nakeels
Bankelele
Milo
Blue
M

Apologies
Kenyan Pundit (be out of country)
Nairobi Gay Man (thinks he will fall for me)

I know I have forgotten some names and I am dearly sorry. My email remains sylkwanAThotmail.com.

Hope you all voted.

Some Categories i would have come up with

Blogger you don’t get what they are saying until after reading the comments and the post 3 times
Gukira

Blogger I would like to kiss
Nick

Blogger you would want to give a BJ
Udi,..;..

Most intelligent blogger
WM

Blogger with the sexiest eyes I have seen
Milonare….those machos sweetie talk a lot of sex

The bulliable blogger
Nick darling

Blogger with body to die for
Chatterly ..that avatar mami

Fantasy blogger
BJ

Most pussy whipped blogger
Akiey

Blogger likely to have a ka-rabbit
Ms K

Sweetest blogger
Mental.

Blogger I would like to meet in a dark street
Whis..

Mushy blogger
Kenyan Gal

Blogger likely to wail after the game
Kenyan Musings