Thursday, April 20, 2006

Holidaying







Inspired by Mental and Bankelele,this post is to request all yah who go for holidays to hook me up with vital travel websites









The ones i have been hooked up are
www.kenyabeautifulhomes.com

(courtesy of Kipepeo)

www.bunduz.com

www.kenya-travel.com

I am sure they are many more.









The Key here is reasonable cost and convenience.

On the Meetup
Since i am not working from kesho wacha i give you last minute details

Meeting will be at Buffet Park
On Saturday
As from 3-4 onwards
Hope to see you there.

And good news Milo is back for who this meet up is a welcome back. We promised last time so hopefully for Kenyan Gal in June again and my promises will be over.

I promise some pictures (like those of Mocha DJ)

Enjoy your weekend thoroughly and hook me up guys!!!
Cheers