Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lets Just say I am not Weird


Rules:

1. Post six weird facts/habits about yourself.

2. These cannot be used against you later on.

3. At the bottom name the six people you will tag next. Leave them a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged and to read your blog

Disclaimer: I don't think i am weird so i have struggled to think that these things could be weird. Kudos Kipepeo and Spicey


  1. I don’t get annoyed very often but when I do it could last for a whole year. I kid you not. When I get really pissed off with someone I would like that person to deliberately avoid me for a while. But it doesn’t happen all too often.
  2. And just not getting annoyed I take really long to recover from occurrences.
  3. I forget like a kuku. It’s now becoming annoying to me. That is why if I have to do something, it has to be like now otherwise I will forget.
  4. I have very few friends but I know too many people. Ask Naks. I don’t remember going anywhere and ended up without recognizing someone.
  5. I always feel when something is about to happen to me. Great intuition I tell you.
    I can tell what kind of a person someone is from interacting with them in 5 minutes. And almost all times I turn out to be correct.
  6. I can sleep anywhere.

Blog Meet Up

To be discussec