1. Black and White or Colour; how do you prefer your movies?
Black and white ( on a black and white Tv)
Colour (on a colour Tv)It is a hard world outta here;
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favourite medium for pre-recorded music
depends on availability.
If I have no CD player I use tapes and they sound as good.
If I have a CD player , I play CDs
If I have an Mp3 one I use it.
Records ( not used them at any time)
Taabu mingi Africa. Sometimes not all these things are available and you have to use what you have and even like it.
4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
For how long? No I wouldn’t leave everyone. And the copious activities? Maybe I carry Milo and of course sweet Nicky (wouldn’t leave you kid)
5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?
6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?
I have never thought about it. Me no global saviour honestly.
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
To alternate between the sexes. I think it is very unfair to be a woman or a man all your life.
The first 25 years I would have wanted to be a woman; then the next 35 years a man ( for obvious reasons).
Then the next 30 years a woman. I think I would still be a woman for most of the time.
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
Colonialization. “ Now we have all these funny gadgets around us read computers, ipod nano, vcds,dvds Tvs ( too much to handle). Kusoma kwingi hakuongezi maarifa”
I would be celebrating my eighth kid bila stress. wake up, kwenda kuhunt then cook then sleep. Wake up and same routine , gossip about the hottest men with other Kikuyu women.
Probably be stolen by a Maasai warrior Njesus! Nolstagic memories I tell you.
Obviously I wouldn’t be wearing glasses and blogging!
9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose?
Sorry what are those?
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
The murders of JM, Tom Mboya, James Mbai and my dear friend Njuguna (former HR Manager of KTDA who was shot to death at his house when his son was watching (RIP)
11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Ok I would have no qualms dining with Jeffrey Archer.
I would serve him my favourite mukimo.
On a gistier day; maybe rice and chicken (I wonder if he eats those)
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
Who is John Lennon?
Immorality; are you daring me.
Four some (starring KM, Acolyte/ Instigator on the one part; and Shiroh , ……….) on the other part. You are free to propose yourself.
You have been tagged
KM, Aco, Nicky and Samborera