Thursday, March 23, 2006

Battle of the sexes

Shiro says “Some Kenyans are broke”
Results : a lot of protestations; ooh generalization..ooh sijui sensible woman

Udi says
“And does a blog blowjob feel as good as a real one. Coz I am having a probo meeting kenyan women who give nice head.”

No one talks.

Ok Kenyan women the key to giving nice head is not to give one at all. See at Nakeels.

Introverteds even say “Women must take care of the Act so as not to fertilize their own seeds. Wazi Milo again. If you don’t want a kid, you have no business asking for some.

Someone tell me what is wrong with our Kenya Yetu Daily. I mean NYD. Bring it men.

As a result of my previous post I will have to kiss up to Mental. He actually thinks that Lunje brother is him despite Milo swearing its OWW. Now Mental is the sweetest man ever. The day I met him, he even dropped me home! A thing many men cannot do since I live a bit far.

Come here her Mental (((((((((((((Mental))))))))))))))))))). Now how is an e kiss given Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Mental. I hope Ms K doesn’t read this or am dead.


Disclaimer
I did not have any date over the weekend. Not any so Tomas I did not have a bad date. Since I hear you are a sweet under 18 is how?

Joe, I am a sensible woman. I will still hug you.

Guess would you mind releasing M to KM? Mafia to Kenyan Mafia

Just to say I appreciate you all. You make my day. KBW rocks!

Did I hear Milo will be down here in April? And he has even booked a place at Wanjeris where there is a well endowed waitress who gives him stories at the weird hour of the night. Remember Milo all women look good after midnight.