Friday, January 23, 2009

SELF TAG

This i got from one of my favourite bloggers Fabulously Broke in the City. Tagging is the blogger way of living.
4 Things I'm Passionate About
 
1. Sleeping
2. Reading
3. Law
4.Laughing
 
4 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. Ngai
2. Haiyaaii
3. Really?
4. Jezuz

4 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1.Learn to fly ( i just made that up)
2. Visit most countries (even that one)
3. Swim across Indian Ocean ( I am lying)
4. Live like a brat
 
4 Things I Have Learned From the Past
 
1. Everyone is looking after themselves really, you don't have to
2. Switch off my phone everytime i sleep (no emergencies, call 911 just incase)
3. Love your family regardless, they are the only ones who got your back really
4.Nobody can make you happy. Nobody is perfect and you too.
 
4 Places I Want to See or Visit
1.The peak of Mt. Kenya ( i just lied)
2. Barbados (baby)
3. Mexico
4. Washington DC
 
4 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Niliamka nikapiga mswaki (ya'll know how that song goes)
2. Bought something i did not intend to (impulse is the word)
3. Talked to someone for an entire one hour and my ears weren't hot
4. Online disruptions
 
I am tagging
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie you had to raise me from the ashes of blog leave. Sawa will see and how many did you make up.. lool

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @MIL.
    Perfect distraction. Off to do my homework.

    ReplyDelete