Thursday, February 23, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME










I am still 18 I insist.

Wednesday 24th Feb 19-- Fill the gaps.

Many things could have happened


I could have died
My mother could have died
It didn't happen
I could have been born with abnormalities like celebral palsy
But i wasn't

So









Thank you for those who love me
For those who believe in me (you are few)
I owe you one

If you don't like me
Well, you are missing a lot
But you are still welcome to celebrate











To toast the beginning of another 18th year of my life (for the 6th time)
To thank God for His Mercies
I love you all
I have no reason to hate anyone and the truth is i don't
I only share differences

May God Bless You All

A.O.B

About Pisces

The Fishes
Febuary 20 to March 20
Traditional
Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic


On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led


And i share a birthday with these i don't know people who all happen to be athletes, sports persons. blah blah