Monday, February 13, 2006

Enjoy Cupid


I speak Latin sometimes.
Te amo
I suspect that is why Keguro has been doing Love Chronicles. That word above, so powerful.
Someone teach me how to love.
What is love? Ningwendete.


Do you really love?.What makes you think you love. Does rhythmic organismic sex say it. Breathlessness! What?


We cry, we pull back tears. Love is painful but that one moment we feel it erases all the pain we ever felt.

I particularly like this song by Celine " I drove all night....."

We must be ready to suffer for cupid and Eros too.

AOB

Blog times



This is for you

MILO is lonely lonely lonely.
I send him cupid.

May you find love again.

May your love come back to you.

Nick was supposed to have three dates tommorrow.
On arrival to tea room, meet Gish for a two hour marathon, then ME, then Kipepeo. Jamaa atatoboa kweli!


HAPPY VALENTINES TO YAH ALL. I GOT MAD LOVE FOR YAH.