Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Things i learnt from TZ
1. We don't sell until you greet us! salamu kwanza
2. If you push for service you get none.
3. If you wanted to do your things faster, wake up earlier. Usituharakishe bana.
4. We don't sell everything to you. We don't sell whole packets, what will the next person buy?
5. Pole dancing, what is that?
6. You Kenyans ni wajeuri
7. You don't drink your whole beer, share please.
8.I am the ministers driver, bow down when you see me LOL
Anyway i hope ya'll had a great Easter! I did.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Posted by sylkwan K at 10:37:00 AM