Monday, March 31, 2008

don't ask for advice; if you don't need it


There are a breed of people who just tire me; those that come to ask you for advice that they don't need.

My life could be entirely stress free if i could come up with such sentences

Candy is
Dandy
but Liquor
is quicker


Yeah but mofos still think i should spend my life listening to their problems and worse still going back to their undesired state of life even after burdening me with the same.

I happen to be a keen follower of DNA's one hit wonder lyric
"Si tuna shida zetu, tusikize zako kwa nini?"

By the way its not that i do not love to help out people. Infact i am a very good listener or rather extremely good one. But when you ask me for advice about something, i do not expect you to follow it to the letter but i do not expect you to go back to the same so called stress after one day.

The space i have in my hard disk (head) is preserved for important matters.

Ok so where is this going

A gal comes gives you of a story of how the friend is draining her. You advise that is not proper for any kind of a relationship to be draining. Two days later they come hand in hand as if in mock.

Because i am getting tired of what these people did i will simply just say if your relationship with whatever, boy/girl, girl/girl, mother/daughter is draining you and you still intend to stick by it write all the problems that happen within in a journal!

I do tell people my problems only when i intend to do something about it. It's a waste of valuable mental space to keep bitching to all and sundry about your stressful relationship which you intend not to terminate.

I have no time nor space for people's mundane outbursts meant to seek sympathy.