- Matatus & City Hoppas have the 1st right of way. Matatus becoz even if they caused an accident the driver will simply call the owner of the matatu and tell them to deal with the accident.
- KBS have the second right of way. If a KBS hits your car there is no chance that you or your car will survive. So give way
- KENATCO Taxis also do have a superior right of way. Maybe...maybe because i also don't know.
- Rude owners of cheap saloon cars come next. Because "why the f don't you own a car. Give me way" must be why. Wahindis are very fond of this.
- Other motorists who don't know that town speed should utmost be 50KPH and they keep hooting aimlessly because they probably just learn how to hoot!
Individuals who don't own vehicles but nevertheless have a right of way
- Thieves who have just stolen mobile phones and are about to lose their lives (i understand their predicament) via angry mob.
- Hawkers running away from City Kanju. This is the most ugly group because they run with their wares and hit everyone on their way
- Men in a hurry. Because money is so important/business deals or whatever it is that they are chasing. They think "Hey, my shughulis are so important don't get into my way". This means Body bumps; several.
What i am saying is if you meet with these motorists and important persons GIVE THEM WAY.