Saturday, May 06, 2006

Un(Emotional)

That is how i feel.

Emotionally wrecked.

What do you want?
Me, you have

I , you have

Myself, you have

My time, you have it

My love, you have it

My laughter

My smile

My life almost

What else do you want


Give

Let me be

Laugh

Live

Thats me

No justification

Can't please

Wont please

Will just be me

No one else

Just me and my flaws

Hate me

Love me

Will not be size 8

Have never been

And won't be


I dont compromise

I wont

I never will

So

Love me

Or just don't

I can't be just there

It comes a time

You either give

Or you let me go

Not just there

Thats me

I cant just be there

Never


SideBar

I am still on Leave. But the blog is mine right. It takes everything.

11 comments:

  1. (inside joke)

    are u sure its not emotionally lazy!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds kinda familiar, is it because I've been there or what? Probably so but I took back my life and made "it", everything fitting the "it" category became mine...again.

    Free your mind and your heart will follow. [okay, there's a less polite version of this saying that I use on my buddies,lol!]

    Enjoy your leave Shiroh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know what to say deep stuff though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff here gal enjoy the kaleave of absence..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember what I said last night about Adam and Eve?

    I stand by my words.
    Hugs mami

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this part of the exam?
    ha ha..
    burn that candle late into the nite!!
    nice time..

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa!! that is deep like a nonsense!! the type that has you looking at it sideways! Been there. felt that, but you just expressed it in a wow way!! happy leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. above all else always be good to yourself and the rest will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Peeps. I am all good

    ReplyDelete