Friday, May 27, 2005

tagged..Movies

Nicko tagged me on this one


1. Total number of films I own on dvd/video:
i once owned owned a lot of movies but thanks to Kenyans who do not return borrowed things i now own only like 15.

2. The last film I bought:
i don't remember well but it must have been Ocean's Eleven

3.The last film I watched:
White chicks at Village Market.

4.Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1.Boat trip- it still amuses me
2.Chasing papi
3.Bad Company
4.Not another teen movie- damn a Kenyan didn't return it
5.of course,Harry porter
A movie is that which makes me laugh.

5. Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:
Mocha ,kymbrr, thinker,MJY,MsK tough luck on my side

3 comments:

  1. not another teen movie is such a glorious celebration of all teen movies...if people have never watched it...they have no idea what pure cheap humor is all about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag. I have done it now.

    Harry Potter!! How could I forget Harry Potter? Though I find the books slightly better than the movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have suffered thru that borrowing never to return movies & music but the culprits in my case weren't Kenyan. Maybe coz there's just a handful where I live & 90% are kool peoples.

    ReplyDelete