Tuesday, November 29, 2005

THINGS I CARE TO ADMIT

There are several things about myself i care to admit

That i can be incredibly lAzy
I would rather sleep
I am imperfect
I hardly tolerate HUman imperfections
That i don't act my AGE.
If i cared to WOrk HArder, i would regret LEss
THat if i wasn't a bit BRIght, everyone WOUld realize that I AM laZY
THat is the REAson i am browsing at WOrk
I hardly LOve
I PROtect myself ReaLLY,THat is WHY the above is TRue
I hate being told I AM laZY
BECause it is TRue
I am on MY Way to recovery
I EAsily get DEPressed
I taKE THIngs personally
I wish i was born in a RICH famiLY
I am a bit SELfish
It is hard to notice the ABove
I can hardly keep quiet
IF I am not talking, i am writing
I THink a LOt
I easily drift away during sermons
I am not a STRONG CHOLERIC
That is why I WOULD easily forget where i just placed my keys
OOH I FOrget a lot
I only Lie when i have a reason
I like people
I don't like most of my relatives
But i know they are important
That i have been lucky at least for most of my life
That my biggest fear is POVERTY
That i can be a MORALIST
That some parents tell their daughters to look upto me
THat i was called to a school to encourage KCPE candidates
I am not a conformist
Hence the worst employee you will ever have, but i didn't say this
The word PLANNING only appears in the dictionary and have no bearing on me
That i hadn't planned to write this
KBW is like home
I can be a best friend
People trust me easily
That cannot be said of me, i hardly trust anyone.
That i also have a blogcrush
I wrote this to get it out of my chest.


7 comments:

  1. Haiya care to share who the blogcrush is?
    And need I say first here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not going to guess na sitashare.
    Anyway watch this space

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at your list - trust me girlfriend, more than 50% of that I can swear on. And no I am not sharing either, just like you aint sharing about your blog crush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16, when you flash body parts, bend at strategic moments moments, and learn how to wink, although some of us just learned to blink very fast?

    Or 21, when you drop your phone number in strategic places, learn how to walk into strangers, and can distinguish between a good and mediocre kiss?

    Hey, i am a bit lost, a blog crush is a crush on a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. msichana, tight blog this is...

    Feel you on a lot of the "admissions", especially the bit about being told you are lazy when its soo true, aargh!

    Crush on a blogger? That's a new one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Keguro - you have lost it, in more ways than one. LOL care to share? (wink)

    @shiro - (whispering not to be heard) Not only does Keguro know what a blogcrush is, he has got one? (girlie giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aha.. well, good to know you better now :-)

    ReplyDelete