Thursday, September 16, 2010
THE FEMALE DRIVER
1. You can make any mistake because as a female driver it is expected.
2. Don't yield to the honking
3. Driving safely is not being a coward although all the male drivers will make you feel so
4. You are the one slowing all the traffic and once they see you they will say " Si nilikuambia huyo ni mwanamke"
5. Being stuck is commonly associated with females.
6. You are going to make a mistake anyway if you are female.
7. A car driven by a female goes for higher than one driven by male so when you are selling your car one of the things to say is "Lady Driver"
8. If a male hits you, they will always try to make you look like you really don't know how to drive so CALL YOUR HUSBAND lol
9. It's ok to insist on male companion especially since you probably don't know how to change a tyre
10. Females should always put enough fuel. Walking with a kibuyu looking for fuel, well...
11. Always lock your doors...You can get the unexpected visitor:(
12. Pull down your windows in town. Sometimes there are boys with human waste walking around
Posted by sylkwan K at 9:46:00 AM