Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Young Urban Failure

I think Potash would be proud to know that the meaning of Young Urban Loser has just been given an overhauled sense. Young Urban Failure that is me.

I swear “kafa KM” aki she fails at pretty hair. Me I fail at everything. Like getting a good job, with, good bosses and holiday and travel all over the world (aaih somebody wake me up). Kenya 2006.

Pretty hair, wacha the way I have been rained on for the past few days and my hair is looking like a crossbreed between pretty and horse hair.

Meaning of Young Urban Loser expounded

She quits. Yeah joblessness has hit again. I am 24 and jobless twice I swurr the gods are pushing it.

Proud karikor (caricor) or whatever! She laughs like a caricor I think.

Dunno who’s ever worked with retards. Of course if you have worked with me and found that I am retard then this post is not for you. I have been working with retards. I mean like this bugger. Ooh holy shit! It gives me stomach bubbles to see some buggers! The reason I oversleep everyday trying to figure out how to evade such buggers.

My thinking is too way ahead of Retards. I figure out; you get whatchu deserve.

Anonymous Bugger

I dug out anonymous. Its possible the anonymous bugger is wella a "friend" of mine. All i say is Kumbaff and go to hell and you will die with a thousand and two cats. I really hope i am wrong.


If you wonder what i am saying a Kumbaff left a comment on my blog reading

JUST SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF!!! WHO CARES WHAT OR HOW YOU FEEL ANYWAY, YOU REALLY DO PISS ME OFF!!

Ooh like i care. Why torment your medula to random thoughts by a random blogger. Of all unreasonableness persisting on mother earth, you choose my blog to put your verbiage on. You can start your blog and attack everyone who you feel like attacking and trust me you might win "The Next Kaybee". haki!!!