Thursday, February 02, 2006

Did you know?

I enjoy reading long analytical posts,but the power to write them has gone with the shrinking mitochondria. I always feel the half bakedness in my posts. I know i have the idea but when i hit the keyboard..the post is over before i can say..ANYTHING. That is to say i appreciate all of you who come over despite the shallow posts i spurn.

Yesterday somebody called me WAKILI, it felt odd. It even felt honorable.And for a while i imagined really AM I?

This is not what i wanted to write about. I am just excited about February. It is the month i was born.

I wanted to write about

Some girls are not going to school because they cannot afford sanitary towels. You all know what i am talking about ALWAYS,STAYFREE et al. Run to Nakumatt, buy some and put them inside the bucket they have provided please. It is a pity!Though i doubt the capitalistic intentions on the part of ALWAYS and NAKUMATT why can't they allow persons to donate whatever pads they want! Always is an expensive brand to be honest.

What was i saying? This month is my BLOGVERSARY month. February 2005 found me blogging. I was curious to discover what trafalgar,kidada,sanaa were doing.

Anyway it has been a long journey,doing the linking was HARD LOSING MY BREATH OVER HOW TO TAG (Nick wewe). HTML,GREEK?

So whaddaya want,SEMA I WILL FULFIL ALL YOUR WANTS.i AM NOT MARRIED DON'T GO THERE.NO KIDS.NO LEGAL STUFF